Introduction to Jodhpur
Investment in real estate has become a popular investment vehicle over the last decades or so. It might be risky and profitable at the same time, plus, there are countless ways to earn money through real estate such as investing in property or house and also there are real estate mutual funds these days which are getting more and more popular amongst youngsters.
Investors should be crystal clear about some facts and queries before investing in real estate. And to help you with that, Ashapurna Buildcon Limited, the best real estate developer in Rajasthan, is always ready to become your friend on this beautiful journey.
What are the rates in the Jodhpur property market? The facts discussed are about rates of property in Jodhpur you can invest in the right property with the help of the Ashapurna Buildcon Limited’s experienced team, the top builder in Jodhpur. We offer property for sale in Jodhpur to maximize your benefits. Also, JDH is an Urban Regeneration Project that aims to restore and transform Jodhpur by the use of technology, design, development, and culture.
This transformation is being driven by local insights and expertise and the injection of new ideas, infrastructure, and influences from all over the world, but first, let’s see why you should invest in Jodhpur.
There are lots of reasons for investment in Jodhpur. Some possible reasons are mentioned below:
- There is a lot more complexity in big cities. That’s why you must invest your money in a micro-city like Jodhpur, as there are many reasons for that, the biggest is micro cities are always developing. Consider Jodhpur; the Jodhpur property market has a price trend which is moving up for the last eight months. The real estate market is on fire. So Investing in Jodhpur is the best decision you can take because you can’t get a value for money property in big cities nowadays.
- After the pandemic situation, there has been a heavy growth in the real estate market, especially in micro cities like Jodhpur. However, it is expected from Jodhpur’s real estate market to boom in the future as the city is very growth-oriented and it makes this the perfect time to invest in the Jodhpur property.
- The foremost reason for long-term investors is that the real estate markets are more stable and balanced in micro cities like Jodhpur. And to emphasize this, Ashapurna Buildcon Limited is always ready to offer you the best and stable products, such as RERA and JDA approved projects in Jodhpur, which comes with lots of facilities and benefits.
- Research Institutes in Jodhpur: Jodhpur has one of the largest universities and education institutes networks in Rajasthan. Which includes:
Agriculture University, Jodhpur
Jai Narain Vyas University
Jodhpur National University
National Law University, Jodhpur
Indian Institute of Technology, Jodhpur
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur
National Institute of Fashion Technology
MBM Engineering College
Dr S.N. Medical College
- Fast Economic growth: Tier-II and tier-III cities in India like Jodhpur are growth engines for the future. Due to sky-high property prices in tier-I cities, most multinational companies and business owners are considering relocating to smaller cities to invest and cut costs.
Not only that, in the upcoming few years, Micro cities like Jodhpur are also going to see potential growth in real estate. Jodhpur is a renowned city. As the real estate market is growing, you should not wait anymore. Moreover, the assignable authority of Rajasthan is working day in and day out to capitalization in Jodhpur through active investors and has even proposed the development of a Special Economic Zone (SEZ) in Jodhpur in the next few years.
Price trends across Rajasthan
The direction of the graph of price trends in the Jodhpur property market can help us make aware of the overall real estate market. These trends help an investor to know whether it is the right time to buy/sell property in Jodhpur.
Currently, as Jodhpur is a developing city, and it is divided into two-part, commonly known as old city and new city, the price trends starts from as low as possible and go way higher same as the big city, the price of properties in Jodhpur starts from around ₹ 4 lakhs while the average price of properties can go up to ₹ 1.5 crores.
In comparison, the property price trends of the Jaipur real estate market start from around ₹ 1 lakh, while the average price of properties in Jaipur is ₹ 67.65 lacs. And in Kota, the numbers start from ₹ 3.98 lacs while the average price of properties is ₹ 51.60 lacs.
Ashapurna Buildcon Limited provides detailed information on available price trends for various properties for sale in Jodhpur. The best time to buy a property in Jodhpur is when the market is correcting itself, which is now!
However, knowing when a property is going to have a sale or price drop is difficult to predict in Jodhpur. That is why Ashapurna is ready to help you find the best deal at reasonable prices.
Ashapurna Buildcon Limited provides you with information about the latest price trends of properties for sale in Jodhpur helps buyers and sellers to make the most out of the market for potential customers. Ashapurna Buildcon offers you some best projects across Jodhpur, which will help you get a high return in the future. And Ashapurna Buildcon, the top builder in Jodhpur, will deliver you a profitable place to invest.