Investing on a new house or flat is one of the most important decision of our life and it is most probably an idea which you have been bring up since a very young age. Years of saving and planning cannot be let go at the right moment when you make the final decision. Hence, you are required to know all possible points in mind before you make a selection or decision.
After spending some time in renting business you will think that you should stop throwing away money on rent month after month, and buy a own house or an apartment.
If you are going to buy your first apartment ever, then in this article will show you a checklist of things that you should verify before buying.
8 Things to keep in mind before buying an apartment in Jodhpur-
- Property Price- In first, You have to fix a budget of a house or a flat. It makes it easier to shortlist a house if you know how much you are willing to spend on it. You have to Compare the price of the property in question with the ones surrounding it from different builders to get an idea if the builder has offered you a genuine quotation. We have many ways where you can get a comparative of properties in the area you are looking. You can also compare property price on online portals.
- Legality- Make sure the property is legally authorized to be constructed on the plot it stands on. The developer should have permissions and NOCs from Area development authorities, water supply, sewage boards, electricity boards and Municipal Corporation. You should check all papers to a person who has complete legal knowledge.
- Builder Reputation- Most important thing is that you have to Check all the paperwork of the builder, Local authority clearances, ranging from land rights to environment certificates. Check the project is registered and comes under RERA or not. If possible than talk to existing customers and collect details about project and builder. It will help you to take decesion. This is the most important thing to know before buying any property.
- Project Location- You should check schools, hospital and other essential things nearby your project location. Flat location is also required to check.
- Amenities- Check that the property you are interested in is close to the facilities you require. for example shops, public transport, parks, hospitals, schools, gym, Party lawn, Club house etc.
- Builder-Buyer Agreement- You should read builder-buyer agreement carefully. It is an important part of booking process. Sometimes builders mention irrelevant terms and conditions in the agreement so you should check it carefully. Also, Some important things are mentioned in this agreement like- possession time, apartment area and many more.
- Financing Banks- You should be aware of the banks that are willing or not willing to finance certain builders. Due to bad reputation, some banks do not offer loans to some builders. So, it is most important that you check with the banks that are filling to fund the project you are planning to invest on.
- Hidden And Additional Charges- At the time of booking , builders generally tell you about a lot of freebies, check again if they are actually free. Sometimes these are just amenities with the cost, which is included in the total cost of the property.